Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines
Your health and wellbeing are our number one priority!
As Government restrictions start to ease, businesses start to reopen and people return to enjoy shopping, we want to ensure you that your health and safety continues to be our main priority.
What steps are we taking?
- Implemented sanitising cleaning with a focus on frequent touch points, surfaces, high traffic areas and bathrooms
- Introduced hand sanitiser dispenser in the toilet corridor
- Put in place social distancing measures, including floor marking for queuing at selected retailers
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time
- Deferred all events and activities until it is safe to recommence
- Installed additional signage in public areas and bathrooms to encourage good hygiene practices
What you can do?
- Adhere to appropriate hygiene practices by washing your hands regularly and making use of sanitiser provided
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals
- If you have flu like symptoms do not visit the Centre and stay home.
- Obey restriction rules set out by the State Government that have been implemented by retailers
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it in the rubbish bin. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve or elbow crease
- Where possible use EFTPOS payment to avoid cash handling
As the situation continually evolves, we are staying up to date with the latest Government advice and are working hard to keep our retailers and community continually informed.
Please check our website for all the latest information and retailer opening list.
Thank you for supporting Empire Village during this challenging time.